We know that you love your dog, but sometimes life can get in the way of good intentions. You don’t want to surrender your dog to rescue or the unknown of a shelter. You’d love to meet and know your dog’s new family to give you some peace of mind. We can help in that transition.
We can assist in a private adoption with a Happy Hearts Certified client.
Begin the process to register your dog by clicking on “Get Started Now” below and sending us your contact information and a brief description of your dog. You will also book a consultation to discuss how we can help.
- After our consultation, if we can help we will be in touch by email with our Happy Hearts Owner Surrender form. This is how we will register your dog in our owner surrender database.
- Once we receive the form, you will receive a confirmation of your registration by email. If we have any further questions we will be in touch. We’re happy to advise you on the adoption process.
- We will enter your information into our database and look for a match.
- If a match is found, we will contact you to let you know who they are. You make the final decision on whether to proceed. Any match we present will be a Happy Hearts Certified client. If you wish to proceed, we will introduce you and the potential adopter through email with each other’s contact information.
- We make the introduction but it is up to you to meet the adopter. We can advise on how best to do this, but you will complete the adoption.
- If you find your dog a home through other means, please let us know so we can take your dog out of the HH database.
We do not take your dog into care. Your dog will remain with you until a match is found. Given the nature of dog rescue and who is in our client pool, there is no guaranteed time frame in which this may happen. Re-homing your dog requires patience to find the right adopter.
If you wish to discuss how we can help keep your dog in your home, please book a consultation.